in NF1 research acceleration
funding to date
A fully-funded research ecosystem that accelerates results
Basic scientists and clinical researchers from around the world join the NTAP community because our funded initiatives have the highest likelihood of achieving breakthroughs in basic science and therapeutic outcomes.
The NTAP research acceleration model
The outsize volume, speed, and impact of our research into NF1 therapies is achieved in multiple ways.
- A culture of collaboration and transparency that is unique both within and outside the field of the neurofibromatosis research community
- A clear focus on plexiform and cutaneous neurofibromas
- A deliberately non-bureaucratic, streamlined application process for funding
- A funding model that delivers depth and flexibility
- A leadership team with clinical excellence and scientific depth across the full spectrum of NF1 research
- Partnerships with life science companies and NF organizations around the world